Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Golly Gee

I get very few comments on my blog. If I ever post a link to it on Facebook or Twitter, those may get comments or get re-tweeted, but few take the time to go through to my original post and comment. Except my family, of course.

I was honored to see that my recent blog post "Are We Teaching Hate?" inspired my dad to write a blog post about his own experiences growing up in Northern Michigan during a time of great change in our country.

Check it out for another perspective. And really, how many men in their mid-60's do you know who write multiple blogs and keep up with family and friends near and far via Facebook and Twitter? I'll guarantee you he'll be one of the coolest guys and best storytellers you'll ever meet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, getting to late 60's, like I past 67 a month ago, and I also publish a family newsletter. C'mon kiddo, I appreciate the cudo's but lets get it all on there. I love you so much.

    Dad.

    ReplyDelete